- Where is it 70 degrees year round?
- What’s the cheapest state to live in?
- What state has the worst weather?
- What is the most humid state?
- Where is the most comfortable place to live?
- Where is the best climate in the world?
- What US cities have the best weather?
- What US city has the best year round weather?
- What state has all 4 seasons?
- Where in the United States is the average temperature 70 degrees year round?
- What state has the best climate?
- What is the hottest state in the US?
- What state is not too hot and not too cold?
- What is the coldest state in the US?
Where is it 70 degrees year round?
San Diego, California Another one of my favorite destinations, San Diego sits along the southernmost coast of California, not far from the Mexico border.
Summer highs hover around the 80 degree mark while Winter highs are usually 60 to 70 degrees.
San Diego also has an average 260 sunny days per year..
What’s the cheapest state to live in?
MississippiMississippi The cheapest state to live in in the United States is Mississippi. Overall, Mississippi’s average cost of living is about 19% lower than the national average cost of living. Mississippi’s living wage is only $48,537 and has the cheapest personal necessities anywhere in the country.
What state has the worst weather?
TexasTexas has the worst weather by far. There’s ALWAYS a reason that you can’t go outside.
What is the most humid state?
AlaskaAs noted earlier, when looking at relative humidity, Alaska is the most humid state. This is a function of the low temperatures. A cold airmass simply cannot hold a lot of moisture. The average dew point in Alaska is the lowest of all 50 states.
Where is the most comfortable place to live?
10. Austin, TXRankCitySummer Comfort Index1Honolulu8.22Los Angeles-Long Beach-Anaheim8.13San Diego-Carlsbad8.04San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara7.864 more rows
Where is the best climate in the world?
Many studies and millions of tourists from all over the world consider the Canary Islands to have the best climate in the world. The mild temperatures, with little variation throughout the year, very few days of rain and the long sunny days make them worthy of this distinction.
What US cities have the best weather?
These Are the Places with the Best Weather in AmericaJackson, Kentucky. 1/20. … Wallops Island, Virginia. 2/20. … Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. 3/20. … Vero Beach, Florida. 4/20. … Hilo, Hawaii. 5/20. … Cape Hatteras, North Carolina. 6/20. … Santa Maria, California. 7/20. … Miami, Florida. 8/20.More items…
What US city has the best year round weather?
Congratulations to Long Beach, Calif., which tops our list with 210 nice days per year. Los Angeles closely follows. Other cities near the top are some you might expect, such as San Diego, famous for its great weather, and parts of California’s Central Valley.
What state has all 4 seasons?
Western North CarolinaThanks to the mild climate and exquisite scenery everywhere you look, Western North Carolina is the best place to live experience all four seasons.
Where in the United States is the average temperature 70 degrees year round?
Average Annual Temperatures for Large US CitiesHigh °FLow °FCity7058San Diego, California6451San Francisco, California7150San Jose, California6146Seattle, Washington13 more rows
What state has the best climate?
Which U.S. States Have The Best Climate Year Round?California. LA tops the list, and California has many other cities on the south and central coasts where the weather is pretty great all year round, such as Long Beach, Santa Barbara, Santa Maria and San Diego. … Hawaii. … Texas. … Georgia. … Florida. … South Carolina. … Delaware. … North Carolina.More items…•
What is the hottest state in the US?
FloridaFlorida ranks overall as the warmest state year round. The other state in the top four is Hawaii. The group of tropical islands ranks second to Florida as the country’s hottest state. Hawaii rises to the top of the list in winter, with average monthly temperatures well above those of any other state.
What state is not too hot and not too cold?
1. California You can’t beat the south and central California coast for pleasant temperatures year round. Long Beach, Los Angeles, San Diego, Santa Barbara and Santa Maria all have average daily highs no lower than the mid-60s for any month of the year. Nor does it get really hot.
What is the coldest state in the US?
AlaskaAlaska leads the United States with the coldest temperature ever recorded, at -80. Of the continental states, Montana registered -70 in 1954 to lead the way. If you are looking to escape to someplace warmer, there is only one state to never have a negative temperature. Hawaii’s low is a balmy 15.